- Since March 2019: Principal Engineer at the Optical Communication Technology Lab, Paris Research Center, Huawei Technologies France.
- December 2014 to February 2019: Senior Research Engineer at the Mathematical and Algorithmic Sciences Lab, Paris Research Center, Huawei Technologies France.
- January 2013 to November 2014: Postdoctoral fellow at CEA, France.
Working with Olivier Parcollet.
- September 2010 to December 2012: Postdoctoral fellow at École Polytechnique, France. Working with Prof. Antoine Georges.
- June to August 2010: Visiting Postdoc at the Max Planck Research Department for Structural Dynamics, Hamburg, Germany. Working with Prof. Andrea Cavalleri.
- June 2009 to May 2010: Postdoctoral fellow at the University of Nijmegen, The Netherlands. Working with Prof. Mikhail I. Katsnelson.
- June 2005 to May 2009: Research assistant (PhD position) at the University of Hamburg, Germany. Working with Prof. Alexander I. Lichtenstein.
- June 2004 to May 2005: Research assistant at the University of Heidelberg, Germany.
- July 2009: PhD in Condensed Matter Theory (summa cum laude) from the University of Hamburg, Germany. Thesis title:
Numerical Approaches to Spatial Correlations in Strongly Interacting Fermion Systems.
Supervisor: Prof. Alexander I. Lichtenstein.
- January 2004: Magister Philosophiae in Physics from Uppsala University, Sweden.
Thesis title: Magnetization and Domain Structure of Fe81Ni19/Co (001) Superlattices.
Supervisors: Prof. Olle Eriksson and Prof. Mikhail I. Katsnelson.
- August 2002 to July 2003: ERASMUS exchange student at Uppsala University, Sweden. Undergraduate studies; project work within the Amanda/IceCube collaboration. Project report on Comparison of Monte-Carlo simulated trigger rates with random triggered real data. Supervised by Prof. Allan Hallgren.
- 1999 – 2002: Undergraduate studies at the University of Heidelberg, Germany.
- 2010: Dissertation price for an outstanding dissertation from the University of Hamburg.